PRECISE™ Quartz – Epoxy Quartz Floorings In Little Rock
Features & Pluses
- It has excellent grip and durability, making it an excellent solution for wet locations such as showers, pool decks, food prep areas, and so forth.
- A surface that is seamless, reducing the appearance of places where debris can accumulate over time.
- Low upkeep, as it does not require frequent polishing or buffing.
- Blends of colored quartz offer a high-end ornamental appearance at a lesser cost.
- Texture can be customized to meet individual requirements.
Where to Use PRECISE™ Quartz
- Automotive Centers
- Business Developments
- Commercial kitchens
PRECISE Quartz Service Areas
- Shannon Hills
- The first step is to clear all trash and impurities from the floor. This ensures that the resin sticks to the floor adequately.
- To achieve an equal surface, all flaws and fractures should be fixed. Using a putty knife or blade, scrape away any extra fillers.
- Apply a foundation layer of 100% solid epoxy – clear or colored depending on your needs. Before applying the resin mixture, make sure it has reached room temperature.
- Spread the quartz throughout the entire floor. Do not place the quartz on the floor. Instead, toss them into the air so they spread equally when they touch the ground. Some of the quartz will sink when it hits the floor, forcing the resin higher.
- Once the floor has dried, vacuum up any excess quartz.
- If you want an extra-durable floor, add another layer of quartz on top of the first.
- To keep the quartz in place, apply a protective top coat.
Epoxy Quartz Flooring Systems FAQ
Our PRECISE™ Quartz epoxy surfaces do not require frequent soap mopping. Water mopping is plenty. You can use a gentle soap to remove stubborn stains.
Our PRECISE™ Quartz is composed of silica sand. Silica is a chemically inert material that is very resistant to abrasion, making it a perfect epoxy flooring option.
Our epoxy flooring system is a slip-resistant flooring option that has the look of granite stone and is extremely durable.
Quartz epoxy flooring is nonporous and doesn't need to be stained. Because it is seamless, it does not allow germs, mold, or mildew to develop. Because quartz epoxy is slip-resistant, you won't have to worry about mishaps. In addition to all of these advantages, it offers a distinct aesthetic to the bathroom floor.
When installed, tile is less expensive than quartz epoxy flooring. However, the expense of maintaining tile will increase with time. Quartz, on the other hand, lasts longer and requires less care.
Precise Quartz Services Near You in Little Rock, Arkansas
Call us today for a quote and to see how we can help!
Get a Free Estimate
Epoxy Quartz Flooring Supplier in Little Rock
Do you want epoxy quartz flooring materials for a business project? Or do you wish to spruce up your home’s garage? Resinous Flooring Supply Arkansas is a reputable company. In Little Rock and the surrounding areas, we provide epoxy and concrete flooring materials. Call us at (501) 377-9926 to place your purchase now.