PRECISE™ Flake – Epoxy Flake Flooring in Little Rock
PRECISE™ epoxy flakes combine with epoxy coatings to produce stunning residential and commercial concrete floors. To cover the whole floor, these acrylic and vinyl chips are disseminated onto an epoxy base coat. The end result is a smooth covering with a terrazzo-like look that is extremely durable. PRECISE™ Flake, unlike traditional flooring materials, comes in a variety of colors, chip sizes, textures, mixes, and customization choices to let you personalize any area.
Attributes & Benefits
- Available in multiple standardized size ranges such as 1″, 1/2″, 1/4″, 1/8″, and so on that can be combined to create a unique look
- Larger flakes are random in shape and size whereas smaller flakes have a more consistent size and shape
- Can be custom designed to complement any residential, commercial, and industrial decor
- Provides superior abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance
- Does not collect dirt, moisture, and germs
- Easy to maintain
Where to Use
- Automotive Centers
- Business Developments
- Sports Complexes
PRECISE™ Flake is a simple flooring option that you can install yourself or engage a professional to do for you.
- The concrete on which you intend to install the epoxy flake floor system should have been cured for at least 30 days and should be free of internal moisture.
- Remove any pollutants from the floor, such as dust, stains, and so on, in order to prepare it for resin adherence. To match the main surface, fill in and profile all cracks and flaws.
- Apply an epoxy base coat. This can be either transparent or colored based on your preference.
- Begin dispersing the flakes while the base coat is still soft and sticky. To ensure fair distribution, toss the flakes into the air. Do not throw the flakes on the floor. If you want to treat your floor in portions, distribute the flakes evenly to cover each section.
- Scrape off any unevenly protruding chips and brush or vacuum the floor to remove any stray chips.
- Using a squeegee, apply and distribute the protective coating. A single topcoat will provide texture to a heavily flaked floor, while a second coat will level it out.
Little Rock Epoxy Flooring Supplier
Resinous Flooring Supply (RFS) is the company you can trust for residential, commercial, and industrial flooring products in Little Rock and surrounding Arkansas locations. Our signature goods are well-known for their functionality and attractiveness. Make your floors stand out with our extensive line of PRECISE™ Flake products, which are engineered to last and are tailored to your facility’s specific requirements.
Other Epoxy Coating Products
- PRECISE™ Chroma
- PRECISE™ Quartz
- PRECISE™ Radiance
Flake Epoxy Flooring System FAQ
Our epoxy flake coatings may last up to 30 years with proper care and upkeep in household settings. This time, however, decreases depending on the use of commercial and industrial floors that get traffic.
PRECISE™ Flakes are paint aggregates formed from resin components, organic minerals, pigments, additives, and fillers.
This is determined by how much of the floor you wish to cover with flakes. PRECISE™ Flakes in the quantity of your square footage divided by 5 are required for a 100% broadcast epoxy flake floor. This sum, however, should be square footage divided by 6 for an experienced expert.