PRECISE™ Chroma – Epoxy Color Coatings in Little Rock
PRECISE™ Chroma is a solid color epoxy coating that comes in gloss, matte, or satin finishes. It is made up of two layers: a colored epoxy coat and a clear topcoat. This two-part epoxy penetrates deeply into your concrete floor to provide a chemical and abrasion-resistant surface. Because PRECISE™ Chroma is a 100% solid formulation, the thickness at which it is applied will be the ultimate thickness when it dries. The color remains uniform over your floor. This flooring product comes in an easy-to-install kit and will add years of luster to your floors.
Properties & Advantages
- Affordably priced flooring that lasts and looks beautiful
- Resistant to UV radiation, making it ideal for outdoor usage Fights oil and chemical stains to keep color and finish quality
- It is low maintenance and does not require waxing.
- Available in a variety of hues that complement any flake combination
- Installation time is minimal
Where to Use
- Automotive Showrooms
- Business Developments
- Grow Facilities
- Office Spaces
- Storage Facilities
- Prepare the floor by sweeping away dust and scraping away debris, paint, putty, peeling concrete, and so on. A cleaner should be used to remove oil and grease stains.
- Etch the concrete to guarantee optimal epoxy bonding and an equal finish. Allow the etching solution to soak on the moist floor.
- Use brooms to clear the water. Pour the resin and hardener into a large mixing bowl and thoroughly mix them together.
- Apply the coating evenly to your floor using the required equipment. Use a paintbrush, for example, to coat difficult-to-reach corners, edges, and regions. Use a squeegee or a non-shedding roller for bigger areas.
- When the floor is completely dry, apply the finish using a roller. To reduce the likelihood of sliding and falling, you may use an anti-slip aggregate.
Little Rock Epoxy Flooring Supplier
Resinous Flooring Supply (RFS) is here to serve you if you are looking for excellent commercial and residential flooring near you in Little Rock or surrounding areas in Arkansas. You can count on our PRECISE™ product line to look beautiful, last for a long time, and match your decor.
Other PRECISE™ Epoxy Coating Products
- PRECISE™ Flake
- PRECISE™ Quartz
- PRECISE™ Radiance
PRECISE™ Chroma Frequently Asked Questions
What maintenance is required for PRECISE™ Chroma epoxy floors?
PRECISE™ Chroma surfaces are simple to clean and keep in good condition. First, sweep the floor with a soft-bristle broom or vacuum cleaner to eliminate any dust. Rinse the floor with water after mopping it with a mild soap and water solution. Finally, use a microfiber towel to clean the floor.
Can I use PRECISE™ Chroma on my home's floors?
Yes. PRECISETM™ Chroma looks fantastic on the flooring of living rooms and kitchens, as well as garages and basements.
Should I fix floor gaps before applying PRECISETM™ Chroma?
To achieve a smoother, more uniform finish, it is advised that you fix any gaps in your concrete floor before applying PRECISETM™ Chroma.
How long should I wait before using PRECISE™ Chroma on a freshly laid concrete floor?
A freshly poured concrete slab takes around 30 days to cure. However, this might vary based on moisture level and other factors.
Is PRECISE™ Chroma similar to paint?
No. PRECISE™ Chroma, unlike paint, is made of industrial-grade epoxy resin that combines with the concrete beneath it to make a strong floor that can endure significant use.